Sophie and Pockets, or Foskets, is the romantic pairing of Sophie Elizabeth Foster and Pockets. It was first introduced in Flashback, when Sophie requests pockets "so she can carry weapons".
- Sophie mumbles about pockets as she is falling asleep.
- Keefe teases her about it, hinting that he might feel jealous. Keefe is an empath, so if he thinks Sophie has a crush on pockets she probably does.
- Sophie asks Flori to make clothes with a lot of pockets, presumably so she can always be near her true love.
- Sophie wears the purple tunic not because she wants to look good for Fitz, but because it has pockets.
Similarities and Differences:
- Both are very useful in case of a fight.
- Both are appreciated by Fitz.
- Both do not sleep
- Both are insane enough that this page became a thing
- Sophie is alive, while pockets are inanimate objects.
- There is one Sophie, but many pockets. After all, the more pockets the better!
- While we suspect Sophie has a crush on pockets, but we do not know about the pockets' feelings for Sophie.
- Sophie is female, while pockets are inanimate
- Pockets can not feel feelings
- Pockets could never be in a relationship because they are FREAKING INANIMATE
- (This is the stupidest page ever 😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t even have anything to add to it and I was the one who edited the Fitz and Chandelier page yesterday morning)