“Thank you for being brave enough to find me this one last time. You gave me the gift of goodbye.”
—Mr. Forkle to Sophie Foster, in Book 5: Lodestar
Sophorkle (as dubbed by Keefe Sencen) is the friendship/telepathic pairing of Sophie Elizabeth Foster and Errol Loki Forkle. The term Sophorkle was coined when Keefe was creeped out by the pair staring into each other's eyes while telepathically communicating.
- Sorkle (So/phie and Mr. F/orkle)
- Forphie (Mr. / For/kle and So/phie)
- Forkie (Mr. / Fork/le and Soph/ie)
- Sophorkle (Soph/ie and Mr. F/orkle)
- Fophie (Mr. / Fo/rkle and So/phie)
- Mrs. Forkle (Sophie being female, and adding to Forkle)
- Mr. Foster (Mr. / Forkle and Sophie / Foster)
- Mr. Forkle rescues his beloved Sophie from the Neverseen and brings her to Paris, the "City of Love"
- Mr. Forkle obviously cares about Sophie, as he was going to rescue her and not Dex from the Neverseen.
- Mr. Forkle directs Fitz and Alden to bring his beloved Sophie to the Elvin world￼.
- Sophie is distraught when her beloved Errol dies.
- Mr. Forkle deeply cares about Sophie's safety
- Sophie trusts Mr. Forkle so much that he is one of the only two elves that can enter her mind, the other being Fitz￼, who is her crush.
- Mr. Forkle makes sure Sophie is alright when she teleports to Mount Everest
- Mr. Forkle pretends to be a human so that he can be Sophie's neighbour to protect her from the Neverseen
- Mr. Forkle heroically rescues Sophie from the Neverseen elf who tries to grab her.
- Mr. Forkle goes to great measures to insert himself into Sophie's life whenever possible. For example, he pretends to be her neighbour and Astronomy mentor, as well as the Beacon of the tower where many of her classes are, and the eventual principal of her school.
FYI THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AND IT IS TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE FOR THE WIN!! (y'know, since Fitz is preoccupied with his darling chandelier)
- Both are extremely powerful Telepaths.
- Both are elves.
- Both are Black Swan members.
- Both care about one another's safety.
- Mr. Forkle's age is unknown, but Sophie is a teenager.
- Mr. Forkle has a twin, but Sophie (probably) does not
- Sophie has multiple abilities and one identity, and Mr. Forkle has multiple identities and one ability.